Dear Valued Customers,
As the unfolding of COVID-19 situation in Australia and around the world, we would like to update you on the measures we have in place to protect our staff, valued customers and the wider community. Whilst our showrooms and building materials department remains open daily, we are following the Federal Government’s guidelines and taking precautions to reduce the risk for everyone.
Our top priority is to protect the health of our people and valued customers so that our working departments are hygienic and safe for everyone.
- – Any staff that is feeling or is unwell are asked to stay home and respectfully we ask of customers and clients of the same courtesy
- – Social distancing is encouraged at our showrooms within 1.5 meters with signs and posters up at appropriate locations along with hand sanitizers to be used upon entering the showroom
- – Cards and (EFT) Election Funds Transfer are preferred payment methods when possible instead of cash
- – Our Delivery services are efficient and active (subject upon request and/or availabilities)
- – We take enquiries over the phone for your tiling and material needs Feel free to let us know if we can do more to help as we are committed to providing you safely with the best care and service possible during these times.
Should any changes/advices occurs by the Government or Health Departments we will inform you of the latest updates.
From the entire Team here at MTM and Kim’s Materials, we encourage everyone to support each other during these challenging times and we wish you all safety and good health.
MTM X KIMS Management